Issue 35, July 2010
- When Health Care Providers Need Information for Their Patients…Think Patient Education Database
- HeLa Cells and The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks – Book Discussion
- Adventures in Social Media: the results
- Point of Care Evaluators Needed for DynaMed Evaluation
- RACE: Are We So Different?
- Historical Unit News
- History of Medicine Meetings Hosted by Mayo Clinic
- Mayo Librarians at MLA 2010, Washington DC
- 2009 Journal Citation Metrics Reports Available
- Life’s Greatest Lessons: 20 Things That Matter, by Hal Urban
- Attitudes on Gratitude: How to Give and Receive Joy Every Day of Your Life, by M.J. Ryan
What’s Your Reference Question?
Entry filed under: Contents. Tags: .