Professional Travel & Meeting Attendance
- Wanda Elkharwily, Marilyn Pitzen, and Carolyn Wiebold attended the 2010 “Enhancing Quality Staff” symposium for paraprofessionals on May 11 in Minneapolis.
- Michael Homan attended the spring meeting of Coalition for Networked Information (CNI) on April 12-13 in Baltimore.
- Tamra Kirk, Lois Peterson, and Dawn Swalboski attended the 2010 Innovative Users Group on April 19-21 in Chicago.
- Michael Homan attended the spring meeting of the Chicago Collaborative on May 11-12 in Chicago.
- Dottie Hawthorne, Michael Homan, Melissa Rethlefsen, and Kay Wellik attended the annual meeting of the Medical Library Association, May 21-26 in Washington, D.C. This year’s theme was “Reflect & Connect”.
- Jessica Gunther attended the annual meeting of the American Library Association, June 24-29 in Washington, D.C. Jessica had the opportunity to staff the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee School of Information Studies exhibit booth during the conference.
Entry filed under: Staff News. Tags: .