Comments and Kudos

August 3, 2011 at 11:04 am

Plummer Library

•  “I want to tell you all how much I appreciate the work you do for us.  It truly helps me be a better learner and therefore a better physician.  The help we receive from the library is beyond anything I have ever experienced.”
  • “All of you are wonderful and life-savers in how quickly you get the job done!” 

Arizona – Patient and Health Education Library

•  “I received the information that you sent and found it very extensive.  After reading several of the articles, I have a much clearer picture and understanding of the subject.”

Learning Resource Center

•  “You have the perfect timing. I was just about to write to you and thank you for the introductions to the PubMed and Mayo Library resources. I feel much more empowered and have been using the clipboard! I have also been using the Mayo link for PubMed. It does get me more papers directly but it creates a subwindow due to the bridging. I am trying to find ways to minimize other things so I can read off a screen. In either case, thanks again for your time and I really learned a lot from it.”

Saint Mary’s Hospital Library and Knowledge Services

•  “Thank you so much! You all do such a wonderful job (and after the library tour and meeting a few of the librarians, it is the second best thing to being there in Rochester).  Thanks again for stellar service–always friendly and professional!”
  • “Just wanted to thank you for doing the research of finding me so many great articles on…!  You literally saved me hours of work, and now I can get my papers done.  Thank you thank you thank you.”

Entry filed under: Comments & Kudos.

Library Participation at MLA Annual Meeting Book Notes

%d bloggers like this: