Tamra Kirk attended the 2011 Innovative Users Group (IUG) annual conference in San Francisco CA, April 13-16.
Mayo Clinic Libraries were well represented at the Medical Library Association’s annual conference held May 13-18, 2011 in Minneapolis MN. Those in attendance included:
- Matt Hoy and Jennifer Schram from Mayo Clinic Health System-Eau Claire, WI
- Leah Osterhaus from Mayo Clinic Health System-LaCrosse, WI
- Jessica Gunther from Mayo Clinic Health System-Mankato, MN
- Kay E. Wellik and Carol Ann Attwood from Mayo Clinic in Arizona
- Ann Farrell, Dana Gerberi, Dottie Hawthorne, Michael Homan, Karen Larsen, Dawn Littleton, Larry Prokop, Melissa Rethlefsen, and Mark Wentz from Mayo Clinic in Rochester
Entry filed under: Staff News.