Comments & Kudos

October 20, 2011 at 3:30 pm

Hospital Library –Arizona

• “Thank you for your immense help with a literature search on cancer pain management in the hospital setting. I finished my retrospective review, gave 4 presentations, and we are finishing up an article to submit to a few journals. Thank you for your integral part in the project!”

Clinic Library –Arizona

• “As always, thank you for your amazingly prompt help in getting the articles I requested. You folks in the library have been among the best parts of working at Mayo for the 15 years that I’ve been here.”

Venables Library

• “I think there are several possibilities in the references you sent. You are a great help!”
• “You are a research queen!”

Health Resource Library –Mayo Clinic Health System in Mankato

• “I just wanted to send you a little note of thanks for taking care of my BLS book dilemma last week. It was so very reassuring to me to hear your cheerful message taking away any concerns I had about picking up my book. It worked out great and I thank you!”
• “You are just amazing!!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!”

Saint Marys Hospital Library and Knowledge Services

• “Just a huge thank you for all the articles you forwarded my way. This was a tremendous help! As always, you make going back to school just a little less painful! Thanks for the tremendous service you provide!”

Plummer Library

• “Thanks for your promptness!!!”
• “THANK YOU Wow! You guys are awesome!”

Celsus Feedback (Triage)

• “I’m not sure if anyone has ever told you this (I’m sure they have) but I want to tell you again! You guys are amazing! Thanks for all the information and in such a quick turn around! You are one of the best resources we have here at Mayo! Many thanks!!!”

Entry filed under: Comments & Kudos. Tags: .

Issue 39, July 2011 Professional Travel

%d bloggers like this: