Comments & Kudos 2012

January 31, 2013 at 11:03 am

A well-deserved “Pat on the Back” for Library Services — Selected comments received during 2012

Learning Resource Center

You did a great job teaching me the workings of literature search. Your positive and logical approach made it easy for me to understand, and I feel excited and ready to explore some more.

Thank you for your help.  I believe the Mayo Authors information is exactly what I need. 

Great, thank you so much for all of your help! I really appreciate you downloading the articles as full text- they really help when I read through them.

Oh my goodness!!  I was hoping that I may have not burdened you again with my latest request – but I sure am grateful!  This is tremendously helpful.  Thanks again!!

Your job is complicated!! 

You are a saint! Thank you so much for all your detective work.   I appreciate your assistance with our due diligence.

Thanks, I actually had something quite relevant for this conference, and since the deadline was today (!) I sent it in. I really appreciate that you thought of me and sent this!

This is very helpful and very much appreciated by my student and me.

Whoa!  What service!  Thank you!

Colonial Library Services

Thanks very, very much for getting this list of articles together – the list is fabulous. What a resource we have at Mayo to be able to ask for and receive this type of exhaustive list of articles. I feel lucky indeed.

Thank you so much. All day I’ve been using the research you’ve been sending to complete my report. Your efforts and quick turnaround are always so appreciated!

Your help is simply invaluable. The assistance you provide is tremendous and truly appreciated.

Couldn’t do my writing without you …  thank you!

Thank you so much for all of your help. I would still be at square one without your assistance!

Thank you so much. You really save me so much time and I greatly appreciate that.

Thank you soooo much. Again, you guys amaze me with your quick and thorough responses!!

Thanks so much for your prompt assistance. Your team is really a spectacular resource for those of us who need quick access to targeted information.

I cannot begin to thank you enough for your unwavering support. The assistance you provide is exceptional!

Clinic Library – Arizona

Thank you very much for all the help and guidance you have provided for the last few years.  I have greatly enjoyed working with you and am grateful to have such an excellent team in the libraries.  I will sincerely miss you. 

Thank you so much for the excellent presentation Monday at PMR Therapy Grand Rounds.  Your information was perfect for the staff and everyone has been talking about the great information they now have.  It was perfect.  

Hospital Library – Arizona

Happy Librarian’s Week!  I just wanted to let you know how much you are appreciated.  You are the best!  Thanks for all of your help over the years.

Patients Library – Arizona

You do great work that may not be seen by everyone, but we know how much you help patients every day in the library! 

Thank you so much for taking time to do an online informational interview for my class project.  Your answers were complete, insightful, and thought provoking.  I especially liked your “to do list” and dream job.  What an inspiration you are!  As my instructors at St. Catherine University in St. Paul, MN have repeatedly said, librarians really are a collegial community. They are in a helping profession and are happy to share their knowledge with others, especially with those who share similar passions.  

Saint Marys Hospital Library & Knowledge Services

I picked up the books last night.  Thank you very much for finding that other book.  I was actually just telling my girlfriend last night how nice and helpful you were.  I appreciate your willingness to help me out with my research!  Thanks again!            

Thank you for your assistance the other day in my state of panic.  Perhaps it was nothing to you but I want you to know you provided much reassurance when I needed it.…

Thank you again for the excellent service! My anxiety has decreased immensely now that I have additional information to pull from.   [Nursing employee]

Thank you so much for all your hard work for me!  You are going to save our group so much time!  Hopefully your search will yield some good info for us!  

Again, thank you… for all your hard work and your wonderful service spirit which makes the Marian Hall library such a great place for learning, research and productivity!! 

These resources are great and I look forward to those articles.  I really appreciate your help on this search and a few in the recent past. You, along with the library provide a great service and do an excellent job with this.   Thank you so much for all the gifts in my inbox…  Thank you for your searching and finding.    What a luxury to have so many fabulous resources in my email.

Have a great Thanksgiving…you are a gift to this place  

Plummer Library-Outreach

Thank you for the tour of Plummer Library and all your time after the conference [Midwest Chapter/MLA]. I greatly appreciate the demonstration of your library’s web page. Perhaps we will have the opportunity to work together in the future as members of the Mayo Network.

Plummer Library

Thank you so much for sending this with such a fast turnaround. Very much appreciated!

Good evening! Thank you very much for obtaining this article for me. I also appreciate the high quality of the document you achieved.

Thank you so much for getting this article for me! This information was very important to one of my patients, and she was very appreciative as well. Have a great day!

Thanks for all your help with my many requests. I really appreciate the support of the library staff more than you can imagine.

History of Medicine Library

Thank you so very much for your gracious hospitality in opening the History of Medicine Library to three visitors from Germany, particularly on such short notice. The visitors have important historical, medical and philanthropic connections to Mayo Clinic, and the opportunity to view the Vesalius publicaion donated by Dr. Strassmann was a particular highlight. Greatly appreciate your support and wishing you all the best.

I received the brochures yesterday. On behalf of the Fallon family, I thank you for creating such a nice exhibit and brochure describing Dad’s enormous talents and renaissance personality. It was very gratifying to see how it came out…a wonderful outcome of all your hard work in honoring him. As I pass out these brochures to all his grandchildren and great-grandchildren, I know they will value reading about him and some of the accomplishments they’ve heard about all their lives! Our thanks go to you and all those who helped you create such a nice exhibit in the Mayo library. I believe it’s a beautiful tribute that will be enjoyed by all who view it.

Library, Current Awareness

Thanks so much for the fast reply and suggestions.  I LOVE being able to have journals sent to my email. It is a wonderful service. Keep up the great work!

Love the Pictures! Thanks much for all you do!!

Winn Dixie Medical Library – Florida

You.  Are.  Awesome. Thank you so much!

Thank you SOOO much for all the research you did! I’m so sorry I’m just getting back with you but it seems to be always so crazy here on the floor that its really hard to check my email frequently. I haven’t been able to read through every article yet but what I did read was super helpful! Thank you so much, I will be sharing this with my educator this week!

Tara rocks. She just did a literature search for me for Average Call Light Times so we can benchmark.

I am so thankful that you provide this service.  This looks very good and I am looking forward to presenting this to the GI Nursing Council.

Thank you so much for all you help.  The links provided will definitely be helpful!

As for the search you did on the intercostal brachial nerve, that was AWESOME!  Thank you it was exactly what I needed.

I just wanted to thank you. This is exactly what I was looking for. I knew there would probably not be much specifically on pilates and rotator cuff tear, but was hoping for evidence to support core strengthening (which is what pilates is) for shoulder injuries/rotator cuff tear.

Thank you again. You have saved me hours and hours of time!

Thank you so much… for all your hard work! I took your advice and I changed out the picture and cited as you suggested. Please take a look and make sure this is all okay. Thank you so much!

Thanks, I appreciate the update and the formation regarding how to obtain future books. I’ve saved the link in my favorites.

Thank you for the time and effort.  I am decent (at best!) with lit searches so I appreciate the information you sent.  I am interested in the books so I will complete the online book request. 

Thank you so kindly for that wealth of information!!!  I appreciate that very much!

Thank you so much for the prompt search.  This looks great!  I’ll let you know if I need anything else.  I sincerely appreciate your help!

That first link is what I’ve been looking for since Monday!  Thank you so much!!! I really appreciate all of your time helping me with this.

Entry filed under: Comments & Kudos. Tags: .

Presentations Call the Midwife

%d bloggers like this: