Staying Informed with the Mayo Clinic Libraries’ Current Awareness Service
Use Current Awareness (all links Mayo Clinic only) to:
- receive e-mail alerts when new journal issues are published & link directly to the full-text articles when on the Mayo Clinic network.
These e-mail alerts work on any device including desktops, tablets & smartphones.
- get a subject list of journals available in the Mayo Clinic Libraries.
- discover new journals in your subject area using the subject list of journals.
- find journals to publish your articles & research.
- link to journal publishers’ web sites for author instructions and more.
Facts about Current Awareness:
- users can select from over 3,000 journals.
- includes all of the journals in BrowZine plus many more.
- users have access to articles-in-press, seeing new articles before they are published.
- nearly 2,400 (and counting) Mayo Clinic staff, at all sites, are using Current Awareness to stay informed.
Top Ten Journals in Current Awareness – those with the highest number of Mayo subscribers:
- Harvard Business Review
- New England Journal of Medicine
- Joint Commission Journal on Quality and Patient Safety
- American Journal of Nursing
- Quality Management in Health Care
- BMJ Quality & Safety
- Journal for Healthcare Quality
- Mayo Clinic Proceedings
- Journal of Allied Health
and Colonial Library Services Staff
Entry filed under: Feature Articles. Tags: .