New Patients’ Library At Mayo Clinic Phoenix Campus
Now open for patients and family members is the new Patient Library and Research Center in the new Mayo Clinic Building on the Phoenix campus. The area, located on the first floor is a collaborative space.
Features of the space include:
- a research theater which allows patients to view current Mayo Clinic research initiatives
- iPads loaded with the Discovery’s Edge magazine
- quiet space
- the services of an American Cancer Society Navigator to help patients navigate their way through their cancer treatment by connecting them with accommodations, transportation, support groups, wigs and community services.
- brochures for patients to take
- charging stations for portable devices
- computers linked directly to authoritative health websites
- journals on disease specific and wellness topics
- health newsletters
- Mayo Clinic and American Cancer Society published books for consumers.
Hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, and you may contact the new center at 480 342-4163. In addition, the Patient Library on the Scottsdale campus, located on the Concourse level behind the fountain, will continue to provide patients with health related information.